Whose story is it anyway?
That little voice in our heads that tells us, we're not good enough.
Who do I think I am to do....
Why would anyone want to pay me for that?
How do I ask for money when I am just doing me?
Who am I to...but I'm just....
"Adopting an abundance mindset can have powerful positive effects on your life. It’s science: numerous studies have found that practicing gratitude leads to optimistic outlooks on life, improves self-esteem and can even lead to better relationships and physical health. Inspirational quotes can be a good start, but you must also choose gratitude every moment of every day." Tony Robbins
10 Inspirational quotes to get you out of your head honoring your work
1. write this on your mirror in red lipstick "I am enough" say everyday, day. check out Merissa Peer
2. I can't say this enough “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins and apparently neither can he
3. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” Jim Rhon
4. and this one “Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.’”
5. and this one “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”
(I find Jim Rhon inspirational, in case you haven't noticed...I want to be him when I grow up)
6. and one more...“We must all wage an intense, lifelong battle against the constant downward pull. If we relax, the bugs and weeds of negativity will move into the garden and take away everything of value.”
7. As long as I'm quoting a Jim, how about this one from Jim Carrey "as long as you're not in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty or back on pain and regret"
8. “As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.” Jim Carrey
9. Failure is a step, don't let fear stop you from taking it. Live your life from choice, fear will always rear it's ugly head, just tell it thank you for sharing, but I'm going to try in anyway. It's all in how you spin it.Don't be afraid to fail. When a reporter asked, “How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?” Edison replied, “I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps.”
10. “Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
and today is a gift...
that's why they call it present”
― Master Oogway in Kung Fu Panda
Because you gotta laugh a little everyday...someone must have said that, but I'm stealing it.
Little kids are happy with the simplest things they giggle, they laugh they explore. Life is an ongoing adventure, until someone puts them down and then they make it who they are...
Don't let stories about your past stop you from living into your future.
You deserve it.
You are enough